Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FILM: Prison Break's T-Bag in Transporter 3


I was clicking through film sites and I happened upon the movie poster for Transporter 3. Not only was I shocked to see the villain getting as much real estate on it as Jason Statham, but that the villain was Robert Knepper, who plays T-Bag in "Prison Break." I'm never usually impressed with bad guys in films, because if the hero/anti-hero is as talented as Statham, the chances of the bad guy winning are very slim, which diminishes his ability to frighten me. T-Bag, however, is one of the creepiest bad guys I've ever seen. He manages to make a Southern accent--traditionally heard from sweet women like Reese Witherspoon or Kyra Sedgwick ("The Closer") or rugged gentleman like Josh Holloway ("Lost")--chilling. I hope they put that creepiness to good use in the film--it would make for one hell of a sequel.

They're still shooting the movie and it's expected to hit theaters early 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment