Monday, May 24, 2010

TRAILER: Drew Barrymore & Justin Long's "Going the Distance"

Plot: "A look at the trials and tribulations of a long-distance relationship."
Cast: Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, Christina Applegate, Charlie Day ("It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"), Jason Sudeikis ("SNL"), Jim Gaffigan ("My Boys"), Ron Livingston, Kelli Garner (Man of the House)
Verdict: When I read that this film was ''more akin to Knocked Up than it is to The Proposal," I thought "Puh-lease." Then I saw the trailer and I nearly died laughing. Honestly, his friend trying to "DJ his hookup," her brother-in-law not interrupting their spontaneous dining-room-table love making while he ate a sandwich, him getting spray-tan in his mouth, and her sister's general disapproval of the entire relationship has given my stomach muscles a workout.

Release Date: August 27

No comments:

Post a Comment