Thursday, November 11, 2010

BEST TRACK: Maroon 5's "Give a Little More"

I've been in love with Maroon 5's music ever since 2002's Songs About Jane. That album still exists on my iPod even though many of the decade's albums have since been retired. It was definitely musically spiritual awakening of epic proportions. The albums that followed didn't have the same effect, but every now and then I discover a track on one of their new EPs that I can't help but keep on replay.

For their latest release Hands All Over, I tolerated their first single "Misery," because I missed the band, but I really liked their second single, "Get a Little More." The song is about refusing to fall in love first, until there's a little more reciprocation. It has a poppy danceable beat and a Michael Jackson-like climax in the end. What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment