Sunday, May 01, 2011

TRAILER: Jesse Eisenberg & Aziz Ansari's "30 Minutes or Less"

PLOT: Two fledgling criminals (McBride and Swardson) kidnap a pizza delivery driver (Eisenberg) and force him to rob a bank within 30 minutes.

CAST: Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari ("Parks & Recreation"), Danny McBride, Nick Swardson (Just Go With It), Bianca Kajlich ("Rules of Engagement"), Michael Pena, Dilshad Vadsaria ("Greek")

VERDICT: Eisenberg and Ansari are an odd combination, but I friggin love it. When I first heard the description of this movie, I thought it sounded incredibly stupid. It sounded like one of those post-Oscar roles that the nominee immediately regrets. But after seeing it in motion, I realize how hilarious that scenario is. Really, what would you do if morons strapped a bomb to your chest and forced you to rob a bank? I mean, besides NOT walk into a school filled with children.


Release Date: August 12

No comments:

Post a Comment