Thursday, October 20, 2011

TRAILER: Hardy, Pine, & Witherspoon's "This Means War"

Plot: Two top CIA operatives wage an epic battle against one another after they discover they are dating the same woman.
Cast: Tom Hardy (Inception and Warrior), Chris Pine (Star Trek), Reese Witherspoon, Chelsea Handler
Verdict: This is seriously the bff version of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, which shouldn't be surprising since one of the screenwriters wrote that movie, but I love director McG so I'm going to let that slide. I'll even try to pretend that that "same time" scene wasn't incredibly girly and unbelievable, despite the fact that Hardy is too much of a badass Brit to ever utter such words. I'll let all of it slide because he's giving me two incredibly hot guys, a newly sexified Witherspoon (did you see that lingerie sexy scene? can you say MILF?), and the gift of Handler as the funny bff. Come on, who else would say, "Do you think Gloria Steinem got arrested and sat in a jail cell so you can act like a little bitch?" My girl Handler. That's who!

Release Date: February 12

No comments:

Post a Comment