Wednesday, September 13, 2006

MUSIC: Duff conspiracy Theory


Perhaps I’m one for conspiracy theories, but Hilary Duff’s latest single “Play with Fire” sounds an awful lot like a teenage girl finally unloading some tightly packed designer baggage about an ex (Aaron Carter) I won’t mention who allegedly cheated on her with a certain Hollywood starlet (Lindsay Lohan). It seems she tells him:
"You never know just what you got/till it's gone/you freak out/but I'm not falling for that game/Boys like you/never change/you made me feel like I wasn't enough/wasn't enough/ for your love/but it was insecurity that made you run/it wasn't me/so don't you sit there trying to give me more excuses/...you can't make up for what you've done/you still try to be the one….Oh/by the way/by the way/I’ve found someone who gives me space/keeps me safe/makes me sane/found
someone to take your place”
I wonder, since the Carters (Nick & company) will soon debut their family on VH1, if Aaron will have any words on the topic. Either way, sounds like the Duffster’s finally over it. Now all she has to do is get over her fading film career and find her niche before we forget her name faster than we forgot her sister’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment