Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TRAILERS: Tropic Thunder, Van Damme, Son of Rambow

Tropic Thunder
All I have to say is: Robert Downey Jr. impersonating a black man. Funniest shit I have ever seen. I'm black and I just...I can't stop laughing.


JCVD
I thought that whatever movie was named after Jean Claude Van Damme would be ridiculous, but then I saw the trailer for this dark comedy about the falling star that is Van Damme and its comical take on what it's like to be a broke, out-of-work, action star. Not only is it pathetic, but surprisingly funny.


Son of Rambow
You know how precocious kids are fun to youtube? Well, think of this movie as a really long youtube video with Hollywood funding and non-animated Disney imagination. How much would you love to make your own action movie when you're like 10? Live in envy...

No comments:

Post a Comment