Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TV: Did Britney bring the funny on "How I Met Your Mother"?

I was already cringing when the episode began, because I was anticipating the worst. And although it wasn't the best performance done by a guest star in the history of celebrity guest stars, I will say that there were a few moments that didn't suck. My personal favorite was when Britney called her object of obsession Sir Ted, then spastically scolded herself for being such a dork, and proceeded to announce his arrival by phone to the doctor who she knew was already standing behind her. Watch it below:

Seriously, she made me look like an amazing flirt. But if we're being honest and grading on an actor's scale, not a pity scale, then I'd have to say she needs more acting classes. She sounded a little too much like she was reading the script out. Sometimes it worked for the moment and at other times it was a little too rigid.

What did you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment