Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TV: "Prison Break" will return; "Jericho" dropped


You've probably already heard that "Jericho" has been canceled, despite the efforts of its peanut-pelting fans. But I was almost certain that "Prison Break" would've been ultimately canned as well. I diligently watched this season even though it was dragging on and barely had any interesting characters, but I don't know if I can take one more season. FOX, however, has dedicated itself to 22 more episodes, because this season was cut short by the strike making them end on a mid-season cliff hanger.

The season will mainly focus on Michael getting revenge for Sarah's death. So no more LJ whining or looks of desperation from Lincoln. However, there's a chance that Michael will eventually spring Sucre from his wrongful imprisonment and T-Bag will still be plotting his escape. The only thing keeping me interested is the inclusion of Susan B. If he doesn't off that bitch before the finale, I will be pissed. Screw your conscience Michael. Put her out of her misery.


No comments:

Post a Comment