• Amy Ryan will return to "The Office" for the season finale, and, if her schedule permits it, much long.
• Lifetime has picked up the new series, "Drop Dead Diva," which "centers on a beautiful-but-vapid model wannabe who, after dying in a car accident, is reincarnated in the body of Jane Bingum (newcomer Brooke Elliott), a brilliant, thoughtful and overweight attorney."
• NBC announced which of their shows are being renewed and which are getting the boot. While most of the shows are greenlit for another season, including "Heroes," there were a few, specifically "Lipstick Jungle," "Kath & Kim," and "Knight Rider," that are still in limbo.
• With the popularity of Pirates of the Caribbean and the recent increase in real life accounts of piracy, Rob Cohen (The Fast and the Furious) plans on doing a film about modern day pirates.
• After the final episodes of "Pushing Daisies" air, the creator Brian Fuller intends on making a direct-to-DVD movie to wrap up all the loose ends. Thank god! I don't read comics so the prospects of him tieing everything up in a graphic novel would've been annoying to say the least.
• John Turteltaub (National Treasure) plans on making a feature film version of CBS's "Jericho." "It would not require you to have seen the TV show, but it gets into life after an event like this on a national scale. It would be the bigger, full on American version of what’s going on beyond the town in Jericho," says Turtletaub.
• Kieran Culkin (Igby Goes Down) will co-star as Michael Cera's gay roommate in the horror comedy Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Cera will actually be playing the straight man in more ways than one. His dry-humored character has "to defeat the seven evil ex-boyfriends of his girlfriend (Mary Elizabeth Winstead from Live Free or Die Hard and Final Destination 3) in order to win her heart," while Culkin will play the responsible smart ass.
• Emily Blunt (Devil Wears Prada and Dan in Real Life) may also join the cast of villains in the upcoming Iron Man 2 as Romanoff, "a Soviet super spy in a skintight black costume that is enhanced by high-tech weaponry." She would totally be badass.
• TRAILER: Fast & Furious: The action will blow your mind.