Saturday, September 05, 2009

FILM: Iron Man 2 - Plot & Character Info

Plot: "As Stark assures the U.S. government that no one can replicate Iron Man's high-tech weaponry, Hammer (Sam Rockwell) and Whiplash (Mickey Rourke) join forces to take him down. 'Each one is like a doppleganger of a side of Tony.'"

Character Tidbits
Mickey Rourke:
"I told Favreau, 'I don't want to just play him as a one-dimensional prick. He let me have a cockatoo, who I talk to and get drunk with while I'm making my suit.'"
Scarlett Johansson: "...Stark's mysterious new assistant, Natasha, who's revealed to have her own alter ego, Black Widow. 'In the comics, she was injected with a serum that made her recover at a superhuman rate. Now she's just a badass. Her skills in hand-to-hand combat are her superpowers.'"
Gwyneth Paltrow: "The introduction of Black Widow inevitably sparks romantic tension between Stark and former assistant Pepper Potts, who's been promoted to CEO of Stark Industries."
Don Cheadle vs. Terrence Howard: "Terrence and I couldn't be more different different. We address it head-on in the movie in one exchange. We're not trying to fool people.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment