Thursday, December 31, 2009

MUSIC: Favorite Singles of 2009

These are my favorite singles (in no particular order) that I've had on replay all year long:

Lily Allen's "Fuck You"
Kelly Clarkson's "Whyyawannabringmedown"
Gavin DeGraw's "Waterfall"
A Moment's Worth's "Too Far, Too Long"
The Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow" and "Electric City"
Parachute's "Losing Sleep" and "The Mess I Made"
Hannah Montana's "He Could Be the One"
Jonas Brothers' "Much Better" and "Poison Ivy"
Demi Lovato's "Got Dynamite"
Paramore's "The Only Exception" and "All I Wanted"
Shakira's "Men in this Town"
Carrie Underwood's "Undo It"
Chris Brown's "I Gotta Be Your Man"
Justin Bieber's "One Time"
Jordin Sparks' "Battlefield"
Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams"
Mary J. Blige's "The One" feat. Drake
Keisha's "Tik Tok"
Tyrone Wells's "Sink or Swim"
Pitbull's "I Know You Want Me"
Jet's "She's a Genius"
Jay-Z's "Run this Town" feat. Rihanna and Kanye West
Alison Iraheta's "D is for Dangerous"
Jay Sean's "Down"
Michael Buble's "Cry Me a River" and "Haven't Met You Yet"
Leona Lewis's "Fly Here Now"
Colbie Caillat's "Falling for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment