Sunday, December 18, 2011

CRUSHWORTHY: Chris Zylka from "The Secret Circle"

This year has blessed us with some seriously crushworthy guys. So to countdown the 25 days until Christmas, each day I'll put a spotlight on one actor we wish we could catch under the mistletoe. In this case, Santa rewards the naughty and nice.
{DAY 18} 
The Bad Boy // Chris Zylka
When I first saw Zylka in the short-lived TV adaptation of "10 Things I Hate About You," I thought there was something a little off about him. He was playing this dopey, narcissistic pretty boy who was the most popular guy in school and therefore the object of everyone's obsession. As it turns out, Zylka's talents were being completely wasted as a nice and dimwitted character. It would appear he has a knack for playing the devious sort. It dawned on me when I saw him in "The Secret Circle" playing a treacherous witch-turned-witch-hunter. Despite the blonde hair and chiseled good looks, you could see the evil in his eyes as he plotted and schemed. He's the ultimate bad boy, because he hides in plain sight. I look forward to seeing Zylka as a bully in the upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment